The Brain Embassy Open Day on 14 December 2022
These Rules and Regulations, hereinafter referred to as the “Rules and Regulations”, apply to all persons staying in the Brain Embassy building at the following address: ul. Młynarska 8/12 in Warsaw during the event called OPEN DAY carried out on 14 December 2022, hereinafter referred to as the “Event”.
- The Organizer of the event is Real Estate Solution spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialności sp.k. located in Warsaw at the following address Al. Jerozolimskie 181b, running a co-working activity under the name of The Brain Embassy, e-mail address: [email protected], telephone number to the Organizer’s representative: 605 554 495, hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer“.
- Participation in the Event requires registration, but it is free of charge.
- Registration for the Event takes place via the Eventbride platform at https://www.eventbrite.com/ (“Platform“). In order to register, you must complete the registration form, including, in particular, provide your personal data, read the information on the processing of personal data, these Rules and Regulations as well as select statements under the registration form. Each person who receives a booking confirmation from the Organizer will be entitled to participate in the Event, provided that other requirements specified in the Rules and Regulations are met (“Participant“).
- Joining the Event is tantamount to the Participant’s declaration that they have read these Rules and Regulations as well as that they fully accept their provisions. These Rules and Regulations are available in the Building, at the entrance to the Event area and during registration on the Platform. The exact schedule of the Event and the description of the workshops will be available on the Platform.
- The Organizer indicates that the limit of Participants is 50 people.
- Participants are required to comply with order and safety rules, and in particular to respect the provisions contained in these Rules and Regulations as well as to the instructions issued by the Organizer.
- Entering the Event site is at your own risk and includes the risk of contracting SARS-CoV-2.
- By registering for the Event, the Participant declares that if they develop symptoms of the disease, they will not participate in the Event and will inform the Organizer about the inability to participate in the Event without giving a reason, so that the Organizer could inform people over the above-mentioned. Participant limit.
- The Participants are required to have a valid identity document with them, which should be understood as: ID card, temporary identity certificate, passport, driving license, student ID, document confirming the identity of the foreigner or any another document confirming identity.
- The Participants undertake to maintain order and safety at the Event site, in particular by forbidding dangerous items to be brought into the Event area.
- Violation by an Event Participant of the provisions of these Rules and Regulations and the generally applicable law, as a result of which the Organizer will be held liable in any way, will result in the Organizer’s claim for payment of the equivalent of the damage suffered against the Participant, the action or omission of whom led to the Organizer’s liability.
- The Participant of the Event is responsible for damages caused during the Event by their own fault and the fault of the person they cared for during the Event.
- In the area where the Event takes place, there is a monitoring system that records the image of the Participants. The recorded material will be used only for archiving and information purposes, documenting the activities of the Organizer and the Event. The Organizer ensures that the image of Event Participants will not be used for profit, and Participants acknowledge that they are not entitled to any claims for its use, in particular the right to remuneration.
- The Organizer informs that the course of the event may also be recorded in the form of photos and a short video report from the Event, which may be used by the Organizer for documentation, educational and promotional purposes and made available for these purposes to an unlimited audience by posting them on the website and all social media of the Organizer. The use of the images of the Participants in the above-mentioned scope will take place within the limits and pursuant to art. 81(2) (2) of the Polish Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights, according to which “The permit is not required to disseminate the image: (…) of a person who is only a detail of a whole, such as an assembly, landscape, public event”.In case of doubts or objections in the above-mentioned scope, the Participant may contact the Organizer at the following e-mail address: [email protected]. The Organizer ensures that they will only use the photos and video materials that will contain the image of the participants constituting a detail of the whole, which is the coverage of the Event, and the image will be only an incidental element of the coverage of the Event.
- Based on Art. 13(1-2) and Art. 26(2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on Data Protection) (OJ UE L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” – we would like to inform you about the following:
a) The Controller of personal data provided by the Participant in the registration form and collected during the Event is Real Estate Solutions spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw, at the following address: Al. Jerozolimskie 181B, 02-222 Warsaw. The Controller can be contacted via mail or e-mail at: [email protected]
b) Personal data is processed in order to organise the event, including, inter alia, to verify the identity of registered participants and to ensure security.
c) Your personal data is processed based on:
i) the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in the possibility of organising the event, verifying the identity of participants and ensuring security and the possibility of communicating with participants in all matters related to the event;
ii) Your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) to receive the newsletter regarding the activities of Brain Embassy.
d) The Data Subject has the right to access their data and correct it, rectify it, request deletion, limitation of processing, right to object to processing and withdraw their consent.
e) Providing personal data and granting consent are voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes of processing. Providing personal data in the registration form available on the Platform is necessary to participate in the Event.
f) Your personal data may be transferred to entities cooperating with the Controller on the basis of concluded contracts, including the operation and maintenance of IT systems, data hosting, cloud services and telecommunications services, e-mail service providers, Controller’s advisors, entities performing activities on behalf of the Administrator, as well as companies from the Controller’s capital groups, our authorised employees and associates, as well as other entities under the law, and in particular public authorities.
g) We will store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, no longer than until you withdraw your consent.
h) The Data Subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office [Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych osobowych], at the following address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), if they believe that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
16. In matters relating to the course of the Event, not provided for in these regulations, the Organizer has the decisive vote.
17. The Participant has the right to send any complaints or comments to the Organizer at the following e-mail address: [email protected] or the telephone number of the Organizer’s representative: 605554495