This policy applies to the cookies used by Real Estate Solutions sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland (“BE“) on the website available at https://brainembassy.com/ (the “Home Page“) and the landing page on the domain brainembassy.com (the “Landing Page“; Home Page and Landing Page hereafter also collectively referred to as the Website).
Cookies are computer files stored in the memory of the end device (computer, laptop, tablet, phone) transmitted by the Website during its use. These cookies enable the identification of the end device to ensure the correct display of the Website, tailored to the individual preferences of the visitor to the Website.
The data is collected automatically and predominantly includes:
- statistical data,
- IP address;
- other device identification numbers;
- session data;
- data relating to activity on the Website.
2. Cookies used by BE
BE uses different types of cookies on the Site, which remain in the memory of the end device until they are manually deleted by the browser user or until the expiry date specified in the functional parameters of the cookies.
- essential): contribute to the usability of the Website by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the Website; the Website cannot function properly without these cookies;
- Functional: enable the Website to remember information that changes the appearance or functioning of the Website, such as your preferred language or region. Functional cookies help with certain functions, such as sharing Website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third party functions;
- Statistical/analytical: these types of cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the Website. These cookies help to provide information on visitor metrics, traffic sources, etc.;
- Marketing: used to analyse user behaviour on websites; their purpose is to display advertisements that are relevant and interesting for individual users and thus more valuable for publishers and advertisers.
You will find a detailed list of the cookies used on the Home Page and Landing Page at the end of this Cookies Policy.
4. Legal basis for processing cookies and the duration of their storage
BE processes essential cookies (necessary and essential for the proper functioning of the Website, including maintaining the session after logging in) on the basis of the administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR in conjunction with Article 173(3)(2) Telecommunications Law).
BE processes functional cookies which allow it to remember the settings of the Website selected by the user so that the use of the website is more efficient, these cookies are processed on the basis of the voluntary consent of the visitor to the Website (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR in conjunction with Article 173(1) Telecommunications Law).
BE processes statistical cookies (which enable the creation of statistics to better understand users’ preferences and, through their analysis, improve and develop the functionality of the Website) based on the voluntary consent of the visitor to the Website (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR in conjunction with Article 173(1) of the Telecommunications Law).
BE processes marketing cookies for advertising purposes based on the voluntary consent of the visitor to the Website (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR in conjunction with Art. 173(1) Telecommunications Law).
BE processes each time the data contained in the files in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the Telecommunications Law.
The retention (storage period of cookies) is indicated for each cookie in the table at the end of this policy.
5. Cookie managment
Before accessing the Website, any person can give his/her consent to the storing of preferential, statistical and marketing cookies via a cookie banner (pop-up), whereby the person can choose which cookies he/she gives his/her consent to.
The necessary cookies are saved automatically, as their absence may adversely affect the display of the Website or its functionalities.
At any time, a visitor to the Website may delete cookies using the functions available in his or her web browser.
If in doubt, please contact us at [email protected]
6. Cookies used on Global Website
7. Cookies used on Landing Page